Jan 22, 2009

Are you ready to CHA-CHA?! ;)

I can't believe the CHA show is THIS weekend!  *eeek*!!  I *LOVE* these times of the year.. everyone's busy and buzzin' and eager to see the newest scrappy releases!!  

Alexis has started a "CHA Winter Release thread" in the Label Tulip forum, that is jam packed with sneaks from tons of manufacturers.  If you've ever wanted to see it all in one place.. I suggest you grab a cup of coffee and oogle through the yumminess in that thread!  Thanks to Alexis and everyone in the LT Forums who have shared a sneak and has made this THE spot to see the new goods!

So, I thought I'd do a random post of what new stuff I'm looking forward to... here I go!

I have to start with October Afternoon.  Their Cherry Hill Line looks awesome!  Cherries, apples, ladybugs, polka dots and newspaper.. hee hee.. what could be better.  Here are a few sheets I'm diggin from that line:



Now for one of my all time fav manufacturers.. Sassafras... YUM.. they've always got so much vintagy (I think I just made that word up) goodness.. and this winter's release does not disappoint!  If I HAD to pick a fav.. it would be the Anthem line.  And "hooooo" can resist those little felts.. hee hee ;)  CUTENESS!


And these brads.. eeek.. do you SEE that little deer head in there... *swoon*!...



Let's see.. what else....  OH YA.. Crate Paper.. I am looovin' the direction they are taking their new lines! .. this l'il sprout collection is WAY too cute.. you can't go wrong with owls and mushrooms!.. 



.. and just look at the rub-ons that go along with it...




Besides the irresistible robots.. the colors in the Orbit Collection are awesome!



I LOVE these Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons and alphas too..





.. and these from Maya Road.. what are they called??  Mini chipboard of some sort... = Major cuteness, = MUST HAVE!



These transparent stickers from Glitz are just gorgeous!!!...



Wow, this blog post seems to be getting a lot longer than I had anticipated.. I just can't stop myself!!!   ha ha.. ok... ok.. one more...

Totally loving the mix of colors and patterns in the new Pink Paislee Line, Fascinating.



Whew.. there.. I'm done.. I'll stop... for now :)  Have I mentioned I love this time of year??!!  So much to see!!  

Now that you've stuck with me through MY wants.. leave a comment and let us know what YOU are excited to see.. you never know, you're favorite product(s) just might end up in a Label Tulip kit in the near future! :)

a

2 comments:

Shermin said...

All of them please!

Anonymous said...

love love it!! rub ons from crate paper are fabulous!, maya road o and jenny bolin....i could go on and on. thks for sharing
patti